Tariff

Weddings at Swinton Park can be booked as a private event, using one or more of our reception rooms, together with accommodation taken as required (minimum number of bedrooms required for certain dates), or as an exclusive use event, taking over the whole castle and all 31 bedrooms. We have a licence for civil ceremonies and we can also host ceremonies for renewal of vows.

The package details given below are for our smaller, more intimate affairs. For our Winter Wedding packages or Exclusive Use weddings, please visit our dedicated pages for further details. Our Non-Exclusive Use page provides further information on the rooms available for a smaller wedding.

For details regarding our exclusive use and room hire rates, and also to check availability, please contact our Events team. 

Please see below for further details regarding booking arrangements.


Swinton Park Wedding Packages

Please see the package and price details below for our current special packages for smaller weddings, and contact our events team at events@swintonpark.com for further details. For larger weddings and exclusive use bookings, please do not hesitate to contact us for a bespoke package based on your requirements.

 

Nearest and Dearest

This package is designed for those wanting to enjoy a party and make a social occasion of the event, whilst at the same time wanting to retain a certain level of intimacy.

This is a non-exclusive package for up to 20 guests, with the ceremony in the Panelled Room, sparkling wine drinks reception in the Private Sitting Room and a three course Wedding Breakfast served in the Private Dining Room with a sparkling wine toast. It also includes accomodation for the Bride and Groom on the Wedding Night, an allocation of 1/2 a bottle of wine per guest at the Wedding Breakfast, lilies at the table, and place cards, menu cards and table plan.

This inclusive package costs £2,750 and can be booked at the hotel Monday – Fridays. Please ensure that you contact the Registry Office in Northallerton direct to book the Registrar (01609 780780 ext 2602).

The Wedding for Two

This package is aimed at those who want a more intimate and discreet wedding and is available for bookings for Monday – Thursday nights.

It includes two nights accommodation in one of our superior rooms, a bottle of champagne on arrival and two treatments in our spa lasting up to two hours in total. The ceremony would be held in one of our function rooms, and we would provide two witnesses for the event. The package also includes the bride’s bouquet, a glass of champagne each following the ceremony and a three course meal in Samuel’s restaurant on the wedding night.

This inclusive package costs £1000 and up to a maximum of 6 additional guests may attend ceremony and dinner, at a cost of £60 per person. Please ensure that you contact the Registry Office in Northallerton direct to book the Registrar (01609 780780 ext 2602).


Booking Procedure

We understand that arranging a wedding involves making lots of decisions. We are happy to provisionally book a date for you with no obligation or deposit required whilst you are deciding exactly how you would like your big day to be.

 If you choose Swinton Park to be the venue for your wedding we will confirm your booking by taking a non-refundable deposit of £2000 for a two day exclusive use or £1000 for all other bookings and entering into a booking agreement, which includes provision for a cancellation charge.

For a limited period only, we are offering an early bird offer of a complimentary one night bed and breakfast stay for couples booking a one or two night exclusive use wedding, if written confirmation of the booking and payment of the deposit is made within two weeks of making a provisional booking.

The time that follows we will spend helping you with all of your arrangements. We aim to have all details confirmed at least two weeks prior to the day. We will require payment of 75% of the anticipated costs of the event to be paid six weeks prior to the wedding and the remaining 25% two weeks prior to the big day. Any additional charges incurred on the wedding day will then be settled at reception on departure.  

Book Accommodation Online Now

Latest News

Late spring is the most beautiful time of year at Swinton Park, with the rhododendrons and azaleas in glorious, full bloom in the parkland and the first young vegetables coming up in our Walled Garden. Enjoy these to full advantage at our Garden Lunches and Garden Design Days, or our Estate Produce Lunches – starting a Celebration of Asparagus from 13th May. Our Deerhouse Lunches and Dinners are also running throughout the summer, including a new Barbecue Cook & Lunch course to polish up your grilling skills.