Winner in the “Family Friendly Hotels” category of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice Awards 2016.
Swinton Park has always been a family home, and since its conversion into a hotel the Cunliffe-Lister family have been careful to retain its comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
Children’s cots and children’s Z beds are available, for children up to the age of 12 years, at a charge of £35 per night, including breakfast. Families staying at Swinton Park can also expect to find the following:
* A playroom full of toys
* Private cinema
* Boot room full of kites, bikes and other outdoor games
* Plenty of space to play outdoors
* Hours of walking in the parkland, with picnics available to order
* Bird of Prey centre with “Family Falconry Experiences”.
* Children’s Cookery courses in our Cookery School
* The Teen Spa Zone
* Family dining available during school holidays in our private dining room, (subject to availability) Advance booking essential.
* Children aged 8 and over are welcome to eat from the restaurant menu in Samuel’s.
* Children’s menu served throughout public rooms and room service from 11am until 10pm.
We are always very happy to puree, blend or warm up food, or to cater for any special requests for those with particular tastes.
For the real tinies, we have cots, highchairs, bottle warmers and a goody bag including baby bathtime products, teddy bear, bibs, spoons and wipes. Baby sitting can be arranged, with advance notice.
There is also the Semerwater Family Suite, with adjoining twin/double room, and an oversized double bath that can fit a whole family!!
We also have a licence for hosting Baby Naming Ceremonies at the hotel, and we can organise the ceremony and celebrations for you. Unfortunately we are unable to book the Registrar on your behalf, this is something you will need to organise (contact details are given below).
We have a special package available for this type of event (see details below), but we are also very happy to cater for any particular requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact our Events Co-ordinators on 01765 680901 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about our Baby Naming Ceremonies.
£40 per person (minimum group size 6 guests)
Please note this figure does not include the Registrar’s costs. For further details please contact County Hall, Northallerton (01609 780780 ext 2602)
Do you have a christening, birthday or anniversary coming up? Celebrate in style at Swinton Park. We can arrange a private event for 2 – 150 guests, starting from £9 per person for a cream tea, with additional benefits for larger groups. See Special Celebrations.