Favourite Dishes from Thailand
Chef: Stephen Bulmer
Duration: One Day
Theme: Far Eastern; Indian
From street food to dim sum, learn the techniques to make authentic Oriental dishes.
Dishes prepared on the course typically include:
- Burmese Curry Noodle Soup
- Red Thai Paste
- Pickled Chinese Napa Cabbage
- Vegetable Pakoras with Sweet Curry Sauce
- Crab with Tamarind and Curry Leaves
- Sweet and Sour Fish
- Brochette De Fruits Exotiques Au Sabayon Riz Au Lait Glace
The above dishes are representative of the recipes taught on this cookery course. However, Swinton Park Cookery School reserve the right to change any or all of these dishes, as circumstances require.
No course dates available.
To book this course please contact the Cookery School:
Tel: 01765 680969