- Selection of ham, pate, cheese and chutneys
- Smoked Salmon
- Sausage Rolls
- Bread Rolls
- Scones, Jam and Cream
- Fruit Cake
- Coffee and Teas
£15 per person
Meat and Fish
- Rump of beef, thyme and garlic
- Lamb leg steak, rosemary and honey
- Hickory dry marinade chicken
- Chargrilled vegetable kebabs
- Masham pork and sage sausage
- Couscous and apricot
- Plum tomato, basil and feta cheese
- Rocket, balsamic vinegar, olive oil
- Classic coleslaw
- Carrot and toasted almond
- Cucumber, yoghurt, mint
- A selection of home made breads
- Profiteroles with warm chocolate sauce
- Eton mess
- Tea and Coffee
£26.50 per person
Book Accommodation Online Now
SATURDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2013, 09.00HRS
FULL POWER HAS NOW BEEN RESTORED TO SWINTON PARK. TELEPHONE, EMAIL AND INTERNET SYSTEMS ARE OPERATING AS NORMAL. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. THANK YOU.
With lavish decorations, roaring log fires and excellent cuisine, few venues can match the elegant splendour and style of Swinton Park at Christmas. Come and celebrate the Festive season with one of our Festive Events.
We have Christmas Lunches in Samuel’s restaurant, Festive Afternoon Teas, Christmas Chef’s Tables for lunch as well as dinner and Christmas Pamper Afternoons in the Spa. We are also running Festive Cookery Courses, for those seeking some new inspiration for Christmas entertaining at home. Please click Festive Events for more details.
Please click here to see our 2013/4 Events and Activities Brochure which provides details about our forthcoming cookery courses and themed lunches and dinners. These include our inspirational Wine Appreciation Lunches preceded by an informal tastings with wine experts, Estate Produce Lunches featuring seasonal produce from the Swinton Estate and Chef’s Table demonstration dining experiences with Michelin-trained chef Stephen Bulmer.